Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2017/05/04 08:57:34 UTC

Report Time - Input Required

Hi Stanbolers,

we have to report to the board since we (my fault) missed the last
report slots we should not miss the upcoming one.

So, what has happened and what is going to happen?

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Report Time - Input Required

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian,

From my side, I fixed some weeks ago a couple of serious bugs that was
preventing EntityHub to correctly index entities using Managed sites. They
were basically invalidating the whole Enhancing using a Managed Site use
case.

I will be working in the next weeks as well into extending the EntityHub
REST API for creating Managed Sites through a REST request. So far, it is
only possible to create them manually through the Felix Console.

That's all from my side