Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ильдар Аширбаев <as...@mail.ru> on 2009/03/17 11:03:18 UTC

get terms of a field and its frequences during indexing the document

Hello.

Can I get access to the terms of a field and its frequency during indexing the document?

Thanks.

Re: get terms of a field and its frequences during indexing the document

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Can you provide a little more info on what you want to do?  For
instance, you could just have a buffering TokenFilter that stores up
the tokens and counts them and then spits them back out, but I somehow
suspect that is not what you are after.

-Grant