Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Raghav Katyal <ra...@microsoft.com> on 2016/01/15 00:17:51 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] New Information Architecture for Cordova Website

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the comments and inputs. I have incorporated them in the proposal and created Jira tasks to go ahead with the changes. You can find them here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10354?jql=labels%20%3D%20Docs-6.x

If anyone wants to help out, please feel free to assign any of the tasks to yourself. I have added the changes we felt needed in the description of the tasks and also general guidelines for overall content of the articles.

-Raghav