Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 00:38:51 UTC

Re: Planning the next releases

Jacopo,

Jou said:

the main design around the entities in the org.ofbiz.tenant group is the
following: one separate small database is created to host all and only the
org.ofbiz.tenant entities: these entities contain meta-data information for
all tenants (url, db user and password to get access to each tenant db).

That is what I am saying. The database containing the details about each
tenant should only be accessible from the master, and not from each tenant.

Without the patch the super user of any tenant can see the details (of
every other tenant) in the tables tenant and tenantdatasource of that
database. And this shouldn't be.

The patch will ensure that only through the master the db and these tables
are accessible.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, forget it. I got a wrong configuration. Actually in standard case all is working as expected, nothing more is needed.

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,