Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/06/01 18:10:56 UTC

Spring integration

I've just checked in my first, basic pass at integration between HiveMind and Spring.  Docs are
online.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

RE: Spring integration

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
The HiveMind web site answers each and every one of these questions.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Spring integration