Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Debabrata Ghosh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/10 11:02:05 UTC

Unable to run Spark Jobs in yarn cluster mode

Hi All,
                    I am constantly hitting an error : "ApplicationMaster:
SparkContext did not initialize after waiting for 100 ms" while running my
Spark code in yarn cluster mode.

Here is the command what I am using :* spark-submit --master yarn
--deploy-mode cluster spark_code.py*

                     Please can you help me with a resolution at your
convenience.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers,

Debu

Re: Unable to run Spark Jobs in yarn cluster mode

Posted by ma...@gmail.com.
Thanks Vadim!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Vadim Semenov <va...@datadoghq.com>.