Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/06/01 05:55:17 UTC

Re: release plugin dependency resolution (was: svn commit: r502089 - /maven/release/trunk/maven-release-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugins/release/PrepareReleaseMojo.java)

Hi Mark,

Sure, jump on in your morning (or grab me on google talk, yahoo,
skype :). I'll still be here. Emmanuel should be around then too, and
he's done the most work on the release plugin recently.

We can post back with what we figure out...

- Brett

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 01/06/07, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Sure, jump on in your morning (or grab me on google talk, yahoo,
> skype :). I'll still be here. Emmanuel should be around then too, and
> he's done the most work on the release plugin recently.
>
> We can post back with what we figure out...

The result of this discussion was to add @rDR back into
release:prepare with the caveat of MNG-3023.  I'll attach a patch for
this against MRELEASE-240.

Cheers,

Mark