Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Carlos <ca...@cvc.edu> on 2001/08/19 06:16:42 UTC

Accessibility of the documentation and working on Spanish translation of the manual

A couple questions:

Is there a concern for uniform accessibility of the documentation? I've just
downloaded the CVS documentation for 2.0 and found out a couple things that
I would like to change (mostly nitpicky stuff like alt attributes without
values).

The other question I have is whether someone is working on Spanish
translations of the 2.0 manual documents. I didn't see any on the CVS
download, but want to make sure there's no one working on those pages before
I start

Carlos
--
---
P  |Carlos Araya

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

When one has great gifts, what answer to the meaning of existence should
one require beyond the right to exercise them?
-- W.H. Auden