Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io> on 2016/04/08 16:55:29 UTC

Geode Nightly

FYI: The last geode nightly has been running for more than 3 days. William
killed it this morning. The log doesn't say much (at least not to me and
William :)).

https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/431/

--
Cheers

Jinmei

Re: Geode Nightly

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
I've just added a timeout (24h) to our builds to avoid it getting stuck for
such long periods and we're now going to archive progress test files as
well.

Hope that helps

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:37 AM Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> wrote:

> The last task was :geode-wan:distributedTest.  Without the full contents
> of the build dirs it’s hard to tell what test hung.
>
> We don’t have a way to detect a hung DUnit, dump stacks, and move on right?
>
> Anthony
>

> > On Apr 8, 2016, at 7:55 AM, Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io> wrote:
> >
> > FYI: The last geode nightly has been running for more than 3 days.
> William
> > killed it this morning. The log doesn't say much (at least not to me and
> > William :)).
> >
> > https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/431/
> >

> > --
> > Cheers