Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Brian Kidney <br...@iol.ie> on 2002/01/10 23:42:57 UTC

Returning all columns from a multi table join.

Hello,

I'm new to turbine and I'm just getting to grips with the system but I'm
having some problems that I hope someone can help me with.

I have gotten the examples of Joins to work from the Criteria Howto, however
the problem is that I need to return ALL the columns from all the tables in
a multi table join. What I mean in SQL is:

select *
from tableA, tableB, tableC, tableD
where tableA.ID = tableB.ID
and tableA.ID = tableC.ID
and tableA.ID = tableD.ID
and tableA.ID = 1

I just can't figure out how to do this from the Criteria Howto.
BTW does torque support views, it would make my above problem far easier.

In advance any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brian Kidney