Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Andrew L Van Renen <av...@csc.com> on 2002/08/02 18:41:39 UTC

PVCS extensions for Ant

I have seen some discussion over PVCS extentions, but I have not noticed
that any of the additional stuff has made it into the Ant package.  I
would like to use Ant to check/put stuff into PVCS, as well as for
promotions.  I know I could do the research and write the code myself, but
it would be a lot quicker if anyone out there already has some Java to do
this.

Does anyone have some code (for Ant 1.5) for PVCS put and promote that I
could pick up?

Thanks
Andrew.