Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by S G <sg...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/19 15:38:27 UTC

Plans to release 1.0.3 ?

Hi,

1.0.2 was released in Aug and 100+ issues have been fixed since then as per
JIRA
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2238?jql=project%20%3D%20STORM%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20(1.0.3%2C%201.1.0%2C%201.x)%20AND%20resolved%20%3E%3D%20-18w%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC>
Any chances that we plan to release 1.0.3 or 1.1.0 within a month or so?

Thanks
SG

Re: Plans to release 1.0.3 ?

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure releasing could happen at the end of year, but definitely we
should release 1.1.0 ASAP, and maybe 1.0.3 soon.

Below issue is epic for releasing Apache Storm 1.1.0:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1856

Other issues are having relevant pull requests, but STORM-2176 is not
having a patch. I took a look at STORM-2176 but it seems not easy to fix.
If it's not easy to fix we could postpone to fix it.

Btw we can start releasing Apache Storm 1.0.3 unless there're blocker
issues. I guess we can discuss releasing Apache Storm 1.0.3 separately.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 12월 20일 (화) 오전 12:38, S G <sg...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

<