Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 13:07:45 UTC

s:modalDialog and tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5

Hello! I'm working on project based on myfaces/tomahawk and build with
maven.

Since sandbox 1.1.5 has a problem in maven repository I used
1.1.4-SNAPSHOT(even tomahawk
1.1.4 was used)
Everything worked fine except small problem: under IE 7 I've got strance
JavaScript error (under FireFox everything is ok). It is hard to understand
position there in happens, but during investigation I've got it happens due
to usage of s:modalDialog - as soon as I inserts it into code - I started to
get this error.

I tried to migrate to tomahawk-sandbox 1.1.5 - included it into project
instead of 1.1.4 - and.... do not found there implementation for that tag
(s:modalDialog)
Is it moved somewhere?

--
With Best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin, EmDev Limited

Professional Software Development:
http://www.emdev.ru

Re: s:modalDialog and tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5

Posted by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@gmail.com>.
Gerald, thank you very much for fast answer!

News about releasing stable version of Tomahawk is really great! I will wait
for it.

Posted by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@gmail.com>.
Gerald, do you have any information about plans for 1.1.5 release?
Or, probably I can found somethere the roadmap? :)

Thank you for any information!

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--