Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by po...@gmail.com on 2014/07/12 05:39:36 UTC

回复: Using TSHttpTxnServerIntercept() prevents logging?

I did not have this problem as our trafficserver is based on 3.2, I don’t know whether there is something changed.
I think both TSHttpTxnIntercept() and TSHttpTxnServerIntercept() should be logged, and the user can skip the log in the plugin.

--
portl4t.cn@gmail.com
已使用 Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)

在 2014年7月12日 星期六,上午12:00,James Peach 写道:

Re: 回复: Using TSHttpTxnServerIntercept() prevents logging?

Posted by Acácio Centeno <ac...@azion.com>.
How would the plugin skip the log? Maybe I'm doing something that is
leading to the log skipping without being aware of it.