Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/05/18 12:17:57 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for May 18th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi Dev Juneau,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-182454733285-185026367155/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-182454733285-185026367155/archives/D5CC0L8FN/p1495108938220891

Digest.AI (8:02 AM, May 18th)
Hi Dev,
*Here’s your digest for May 18th 2017*
There are 128 messages yesterday, and the most active user is Tal Liron

*#dev-juneau*
 @jamesbognar: No, you just specify a URL in your getContent() method…

```
	public static class FileSpaceStatusRender extends
HtmlRenderFileSpaceStatus {

		@Override
		public String getStyle(FileSpaceStatus value) {
			return "text-align:center";
		}

		@Override
		public Object getContent(FileSpaceStatus value) {
			switch (value) {
				case OK:  return img().src("htdocs/ok.png");
				case WARNING:  return img().src("htdocs/warning.png");
				default: return img().src("htdocs/severe.png");
			}
		}
	}
```
 So it’s an enum, and you just point it at an image tag.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5CDCMK8D-c818330244-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5CDCMK8D-d9d9f0c003-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5CDCMK8D-8578835cf0-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5CDCMK8D-06e193824b-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5CDCMK8D-db36f45174-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5CDCMK8D-02b9390bdb-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.

Re: [Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for May 18th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Agreed.  The Digest.AI bot seems to have some bugs.  I've sent a message to
the developers about it and whether there's a plain-text digest option.
I'll tell you if I hear anything.  But for now this test seems to be a
failure.

--
James Bognar

Re: [Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for May 18th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.