Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by RO...@aol.com on 2003/10/03 16:12:48 UTC

Re: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News as to Apache Geronimo Project from Aug. to...

Please help me get off this mailing list. I am receiving every memo writing
in your organization in every language and it's fillingup my mail box.

Thank you, Art

AW: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News as to Apache Geronimo Project from Aug. to...

Posted by Martin Kastner <ma...@wertefrei.de>.
RTFE!

   <ge...@incubator.apache.org>