Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Karthikeyan V <Ka...@infy.com> on 2002/03/27 09:15:06 UTC

Is DSIG supported ?

Hi,
   Does the latest version of Apache SOAP support the DIG extension
(Digital Signatures) ?
If not, how can I handle message authentication and non-repudiation
concerns in my web-services?

Thanks,
Karthik

Re: Is DSIG supported ?

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ma...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.
Apache itself also has XML Signature together with Axis. The xml-axis and
the xml-security project play together. See

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-axis/java/samples/security/

Regards,
Christian

--On Mittwoch, 27. März 2002 16:35 -0500 Fred Meredith

Re: Is DSIG supported ?

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ma...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.

Re: Is DSIG supported ?

Posted by Fred Meredith <fm...@nc.rr.com>.