Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bart van der Schans <b....@onehippo.com> on 2012/11/08 10:45:45 UTC

Trying to use the jackrabbit cli to connect to oak davex

Hi,

I'm trying to use the jackrabbit cli from the standalone package to connect
to oak over davex. I'm running into the following error during login:

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: Unable to retrieve NodeInfo for
http://localhost:8080/davex/default/jcr%3aroot/
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.ExceptionConverter.generate(ExceptionConverter.java:100)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.ExceptionConverter.generate(ExceptionConverter.java:51)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl.getItemInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:366)

The client is trying the following request:
http://localhost:8080/davex/default/jcr%3aroot/.0.json

I'm not sure why it's requesting a json file at all, but the url doesn't
seem to work with oak.

Does anybody have some pointers on what's going on and how I could fix this?

Regards,
Bart

Re: Trying to use the jackrabbit cli to connect to oak davex

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
> The client is trying the following request:
> http://localhost:8080/davex/default/jcr%3aroot/.0.json
>
> I'm not sure why it's requesting a json file at all

it doesn't request a json file it requests the json serialization
of the root node in this case.

> ... , but the url doesn't seem to work with oak.

any log output? i would suspect there was an exception on
the server side... possibly some incompatibility.

> Does anybody have some pointers on what's going on and how I could fix this?

see above and thanks a lot for testing it.
angela