Posted to users@felix.apache.org by bjb <bj...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/09 14:40:17 UTC

RT OSGi

Hi all,
Is anyone aware about reseach or development about OSGi and real-time ?
If it is clear that this question depends on the underlying JVM, OSGi
core mechanism may have been adapted to meet some soft real-time aspects.
We need a reference of a publication of that topic.

Thanks in advance.
Bruno Jean-Bart

Re: RT OSGi

Posted by Pierre Henry Perret <ph...@gmail.com>.