Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/05/21 10:29:06 UTC

Hadoop In Seoul 2013 Conference Calls For Speakers

Hi,

I'm planning the Hadoop In Seoul 2013 Open Conference with some
organizations, such as the Korea government IT agency and OSS
Association. We're looking for people who have interested in sharing
about Hadoop Internals or their experience of developing applications
with Hadoop ecosystem.

This is your great opportunity to share your insights, advanced
technical knowledge and experience of Apache Hadoop with the Korean
dev group. If you have an interesting presentation idea, we want to
hear from you!

Conference topics:

 * Internals
 * Ecosystem
 * Practical know-how and Case studies

We have created a Call for Speakers form to invite potential speakers
to participate: http://dev.hadoop.co.kr/

The call for speakers will be closed on July 15th, and conference will
be held on Saturday Aug 01-02 or Sep 05-06, 2013 (tentative schedule)
in Seoul.

If you have any questions about this or need help about schedule and
expenses for flights, Please feel free to contact:
edwardyoon@apache.org. If possible, we'd like to invite one+ active
OSS committers in Apache Hadoop ecosystem.

Thanks ;)
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Hadoop In Seoul 2013 Conference Calls For Speakers

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Sorry, there were some fails (with unescaped query string).

If you had already submitted a application, please check whether your
application is complete. http://dev.hadoop.co.kr/

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Fwd: Hadoop In Seoul 2013 Conference Calls For Speakers

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

Begin forwarded message: