Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2021/02/13 11:11:36 UTC

Checkstyle and Openrewrite or/and Spotless

Hi,

Some times ago at https://s.apache.org/tzcwm Eugen suggested:

Are you aware of https://github.com/openrewrite/rewrite-gradle-plugin <https://github.com/openrewrite/rewrite-gradle-plugin> and
https://github.com/diffplug/spotless <https://github.com/diffplug/spotless> ?
They can provide IDE independent formatting and checking .

I think we should consider them after finishing the current work, even if not totally complete.

Opinions? (disclaimer I did not look into details yet)

Jacques

Re: Checkstyle and Openrewrite or/and Spotless

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes I tend to agree, makes sense, thanks Michael

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Jacques,