Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2015/09/14 08:51:29 UTC

Reviews Requested for PR 816

Hi,

I just submitted the following PR:

It solves the following JIRA ticket:

Would a couple people be able to review this for me?

At a high level, it deals with the fact that prior to this PR we did not
have notifications being sent out for the following events: host added to a
cluster, host about to be removed from a cluster, and host removed from a
cluster.

These kinds of events can be used for many purposes (ex. for storage
plug-ins to update ACLs on their storage systems, to update IQN targets on
ESXi hosts, etc.).

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*