Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@moredevs.ro> on 2011/08/31 09:46:27 UTC

Semaphore / done files problem

Hi,

I am using Camel 2.6 for FTP polling with semaphores (done files).
We encountered two problems in two different situations:

First, if we put the option move=.archive so the processed file is moved to
.archive folder, it happened that for some files the semaphore was deleted,
but the file remained in the root and was not moved to the .archive folder.
And because we use a custom readLockExclusiveStrategy which puts a lock file
on FTP, that lock file was also left in there, despite the fact that in the
releaseLock() method we have the code to delete it.

Second, if we put the option delete=true (without move=.archive) then the
problem is that for some files, the semaphore files (.sem) are left in the
root after the file is processed and deleted.

Do you guys have any idea why this is happening?

Regards,
Laurentiu Trica