Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2016/09/04 22:53:49 UTC

New Apache Hama committer: JongYoon Lim

On behalf of the Apache Hama PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
JongYoon Lim has been elected to be committer on the Apache Hama project
recognizing his sustained contributions to the project.

Welcome JongYoon Lim!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: New Apache Hama committer: JongYoon Lim

Posted by ByungSeok Min <by...@gmail.com>.
Welcome JongYoon Lim~~

Best Regards,
ByungSeok