Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2008/11/24 13:40:33 UTC

How to create WAR after using Webstart Plugin?

Hi

I'm using the Webstart plugin to create my application.
It works well and creates a ZIP file containing the exact content of
what I'd like to have in a WAR. Unfortunately, the Webstart plugin
doesn't create WARs, so I have to use the Assembly plugin afterwards.

Now I'm struggling with the Assembly plugin... How can I just take the
result of the ZIP file and put it into a WAR in the simplest possible
way?

Thanks & best regards,
Eric