Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jan Topinski <jt...@chatka.org> on 2007/12/18 18:43:50 UTC

many thanks and some patched issues

Hi,
We (my company Infovide-Matrix for undisclosed customer) have just released
an ESB solution based on ServiceMix. Dozen of web services mapped both to
database (Oracle) and other WebServices. Solution is mainly InOut and we
heavily  used servicemix-jsr181 component. I must say it was a pleasure to
use ServiceMix. It performs nice in test an I hope will perform well in
production.

On our way we found and in some cases fixed some issues, I've created Jira
issues for two  bugs both with patches attached:
SM-1177 - Stack trace handling,
SM-1178 - Security subject is not propagated in a cluster - here credit for
finding and fixing goes to my friend Tomasz Zeglen.

I also added a patch to SM-322. It is not ideal though.
I welcome all criticism on this patches and of course I'm happy to fix them
according to your advice.

I have one or maybe two more things to clean up. And when it will be clear
if solutions are acceptable I'll post them or ask for help.

Many many thanks for that fantastic software,

Jan Topinski