Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2006/10/18 21:17:16 UTC

Re: [Devel-spam] SA 3.1.7 children hang but don't die

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, George R. Kasica wrote:

I'm having the same issue with 3.1.7 under FreeBSD 5.4 -- all patches
applied to gocr/giftext.

-Dan

>> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:20:06 -0500, you wrote:

"She's been getting attacked by these leeches, they're leaving these marks
all over her neck. You gotta keep her out of those woods.  If one more
leech gets her, she's gonna get a smack."

-Someone's Mother, December 18th, 1998