Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 02:12:32 UTC

Re: Stickers

The link to buy:
https://www.stickermule.com/en/marketplace/13179-apache-mahout

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com

Re: Stickers

Posted by scott cote <sc...@gmail.com>.
This is the url for the site - forgot to mention it in the post….

http://www.meetup.com/DFW-Data-Science/ <http://www.meetup.com/DFW-Data-Science/>

As always, please let me know if any of ya’ll want to come talk about the updates to Mahout.

Contact me on my private email address (scottccote at jee male dot kahm) if you want details.

Regards,

SCott

Re: Stickers

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.