Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Ravi Kumar T <ra...@ivycomptech.com> on 2007/02/21 13:17:28 UTC

Mail Receiving Problem

Hi,

I am using the IMAP implementation of James.
I am getting the following error whenever I receive a mail.
I can't able to receive any mails.

Error Message:

21/02/07 06:07:26 ERROR smtpserver: Rejected message - 10.1.38.175 not
authorized to relay to aquilavir1.ivycomptech.co.in
[to:mluser@aquilavir1.ivycomptech.co.in] [from:test@test.com]

If anybody has an answer pls reply.

Thanks,
Ravi.

Re: Mail Receiving Problem

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
You are receiving a message destinated to a domain that is not listed in
the config.xml servernames configuration.

Stefano