Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Emilio Lahr-Vivaz <el...@ccri.com> on 2017/01/24 17:39:25 UTC

Java dictionary encoding

Hello,

I'm interested in Java dictionary encoding
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-366). Can I pick that up
and start working on it? Anything I need to do first?

Thanks,

Emilio Lahr-Vivaz

Re: Java dictionary encoding

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
I listed you as a contributor. You can now assign yourself JIRAs.
Congrats :)

--
Julien

Re: Java dictionary encoding