Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 23:42:18 UTC

CODI Page

Hi i have this folder structure

web/
public/
index.xhtml

then i use this:

@Page(navigation = Page.NavigationMode.REDIRECT, basePath="web/public")
public interface IPublic extends ViewConfig{
      public @Page(name="index") class Index implements IPublic{}
}

this works great.

But i dont like to use the basePath="web/public", how can i separate?
What i did, was create an interface like this:

my root folder:
@Page(navigation = Page.NavigationMode.REDIRECT, basePath="web")
public interfaces IWeb extends ViewConfig{
}

my folder under root (like web/public)
@Page(navigation = Page.NavigationMode.REDIRECT, basePath="public")
public interfaces IPublic extends IWeb{
   //then the page
   public @Page(name="index") class Index implements IPublic{}
}

but this doesnt work.

What is the best way to do it?. Im using CODI 1.0.5

Thanks
*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*

Re: CODI Page

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jose,

basically it's possible via a custom ViewConfigExtractor (you can even wrap
the default implementation easily - if you just have to post-process the
result).
instead of adding further complexity right now, we will re-visit the
current features before adding it to deltaspike and we will add or drop
parts based on detailed discussions.
-> thx for providing your use-case. we keep it in mind for deltaspike.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -