Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2004/09/23 14:22:21 UTC

TCK Testing Update

Hi All,

I want to give a quick update about TCK testing.  Things have been
moving, led by Jeremy, Dain, David Blevins, David Jencks, Greg and
Alan, and we have just gotten the resources organized.

One is a private "geronimo-tck" mail list that is for NDA-signers only
that are working on Geronimo J2EE TCK testing, and meant to discuss
testing information that can't be discussed on the public list.  The
intent is to bring as much to public lists as possible, be it here or
at the projects we work with (like Jetty, Apache Tomcat, OpenEJB, etc),
so that the wide community can participate as much as possible.
Contents of that list are of course considered confidential as it
includes % of tests passed, etc, something we cannot reveal until we
reach 100%.

The other thing is a private svn repo for TCK testing-related
materials.  The intent is to put a configured TCK tree in there to make
it easer for committers to bootstrap into helping, but right now it's
just odds and ends needed for the testing work, like geronimo specific
configuration.

Access to these resources is for committers that have signed NDAs.  If
you wish access, please let me know.

geir
geirm@apache.org

Re: TCK Testing Update

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Geir Magnusson Jr. said:

GMJ>I want to give a quick update about TCK testing.  Things have been
GMJ>moving, led by Jeremy, Dain, David Blevins, David Jencks, Greg and
GMJ>Alan, and we have just gotten the resources organized.
GMJ>
GMJ>One is a private "geronimo-tck" mail list that is for NDA-signers only
GMJ>that are working on Geronimo J2EE TCK testing, and meant to discuss
GMJ>testing information that can't be discussed on the public list.  The
GMJ>intent is to bring as much to public lists as possible, be it here or
GMJ>at the projects we work with (like Jetty, Apache Tomcat, OpenEJB, etc),
GMJ>so that the wide community can participate as much as possible.
GMJ>Contents of that list are of course considered confidential as it
GMJ>includes % of tests passed, etc, something we cannot reveal until we
GMJ>reach 100%.
GMJ>
GMJ>The other thing is a private svn repo for TCK testing-related
GMJ>materials.  The intent is to put a configured TCK tree in there to make
GMJ>it easer for committers to bootstrap into helping, but right now it's
GMJ>just odds and ends needed for the testing work, like geronimo specific
GMJ>configuration.
GMJ>
GMJ>Access to these resources is for committers that have signed NDAs.  If
GMJ>you wish access, please let me know.

I'd like access to the mailing list and SVN repo, Geir. I signed
and faxed the NDA long ago.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo

Re: TCK Testing Update

Posted by "Lance J. Andersen" <La...@Sun.COM>.
Geir,

Feel free to add me to the tck alias if you feel it is appropriate.

Regards
Lance