Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rolf Chr Stadheim <r-...@online.no> on 2001/02/05 17:31:36 UTC

Download of C++ Builder example (TreeViewer)

Hello, I came over your site and downloaded the Xeces toolkit for C++.

Thank you!

But then, from http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/faq-distrib.html#faq-2:

 >In view of the numerous requests that we have received for
 >the TreeViewer sample application (written using C++
 >Builder), we have decided to make it available as an independent download
from the IBM
 >AlphaWorks portal. The archive to get from the 'Download' page is
'>DOMSampleTreeViewer.zip'.

First, I assume it is Borlands C++ Builder?

Second, there is no mention of either C++ Builder, TreeViewer, or
DOMSampleTreeViewer, either on
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xml4c/ or on the download page.

Where is this link? (Maybe IBM has disabled this download?)

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Rolf C Stadheim
r-stadhe@online.no