Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Marcus Olsson <ma...@ericsson.com> on 2019/02/21 09:06:21 UTC

Audit & repairs

Hello Cassandra users!

At Ericsson we open sourced some of the Cassandra tools that we have developed and used internally.
Feel free to try them out and see what you think about them, any feedback is appriciated.

ecAudit - Audit plugin
https://github.com/ericsson/ecaudit

For those looking to get audit logs in Cassandra before version 4.0.
It utilizes the existing plugin points in Cassandra for auth*/role_manager and a custom query handler to achieve this.
Uses a single point of audit configuration distributed through Cassandra.

Currently maintained for Cassandra 3.0 & 3.11.

--

ecChronos - Distributed repair scheduler
https://github.com/ericsson/ecchronos

A distributed repair scheduling agent designed to coordinate repairs.
Uses dynamic scheduling based on the repair history present in Cassandra.
The project is currently aimed at deployments using virtual nodes.

Currently maintained for Cassandra 3.0.

Best Regards
Marcus Olsson & Per Otterström