Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 22:56:09 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases

I just updated the web site, added the new download page that now includes the framework binaries, new software box for 2.1 and news section on the home page. It will take some time till reflected on the live site, for now you can check the dev server to see these changes

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/

Cheers!
Hernan