Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2013/07/02 23:38:48 UTC

Re: creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA

I thought Arun intends for 2.2.0 to be created off of branch-2.1.0-beta
and not off of branch-2.  As I understand it, only critical blockers
will be the delta between 2.1.0-beta and 2.2.0 and items checked into
branch-2 should be marked as  fixed in 2.3.0.

Part of the confusion is that currently branch-2 builds as
2.2.0-SNAPSHOT, but I believe Arun intended it to be 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT.

Jason

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Same here.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
I've just committed to branch-2.1 the following JIRAs that were only in
branch-2 due to misunderstanding (per previous email).

I've also updated all CHANGES.txt in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1

Thanks.

Alejandro

MAPREDUCE-5333. Add test that verifies MRAM works correctly when sending
requests with non-normalized capabilities. (ywskycn via tucu)

HADOOP-9661. Allow metrics sources to be extended. (sandyr via tucu)

HADOOP-9355.  Abstract symlink tests to use either FileContext or
FileSystem.  (Andrew Wang via Colin Patrick McCabe)

HADOOP-9673.  NetworkTopology: when a node can't be added, print out its
location for diagnostic purposes.  (Colin Patrick McCabe)

HADOOP-9414.  Refactor out FSLinkResolver and relevant helper methods.
(Andrew Wang via Colin Patrick McCabe)

HADOOP-9416.  Add new symlink resolution methods in FileSystem and
FileSystemLinkResolver.  (Andrew Wang via Colin Patrick McCabe)

HDFS-4797. BlockScanInfo does not override equals(..) and hashCode()
consistently.  (szetszwo)

YARN-866. Add test for class ResourceWeights. (ywskycn via tucu)

YARN-736. Add a multi-resource fair sharing metric. (sandyr via tucu)

YARN-883. Expose Fair Scheduler-specific queue metrics. (sandyr via tucu)

--
Alejandro

Re: creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.