Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Umut Kocasaraç <uk...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/30 19:18:44 UTC

Migrate table data to another table

Hi,
I want to change clustering order column of my table. As far as i know it
is not possible to use alter command so i have created new table and i
would like to move data from old table to this one.

I am using Cassandra 2.0.7 and there is almost 100GB data on table. Is
there any easy method to move data except "Copy" command.

Thanks

Umut

Re: Migrate table data to another table

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.
Not yet, there is a ticket for CTAS for copy which will use spark to do
what you are looking for.

Posted by Umut Kocasaraç <uk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.

Posted by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com>.