Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by S�bastien Bonnegent <sb...@mediapps.com> on 2002/08/01 15:33:22 UTC

Lost in the request structure...

Hi,

I have to develop an extension of the proxy module. This extension
must give some single sign-on functionnalities, and so, I try to
intercept authentification informations.

My problem is: I don't successful to log the information send by
a client after a form page (with POST method).

If someone could help me, I search to know where the authentification
data are store in the Apache' structure.

Best regards,
seß - sinad
--
GPG uid: 0xCB92591D  ICQ: 60143970
LINUX - because life is too short to reboot !

Re: Lost in the request structure...

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
Sébastien Bonnegent <sb...@mediapps.com> writes:

> I have to develop an extension of the proxy module. This extension
> must give some single sign-on functionnalities, and so, I try to
> intercept authentification informations.
>
> My problem is: I don't successful to log the information send by
> a client after a form page (with POST method).
>
> If someone could help me, I search to know where the authentification
> data are store in the Apache' structure.

fields user and ap_auth_type should be of interest

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...