Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Jeyendran Balakrishnan <jp...@personaltube.com> on 2012/04/03 15:25:33 UTC

Link for trained models?

I am trying to find links for the trained openNLP models (English only for
now) for all the components like tokenization, sentence detection, pos
tagger, chunker, name finder, etc, that I can use without having to train on
my own training examples, but I am not able to find the links. Would
appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Jeyendran

RE: Link for trained models?

Posted by Jeyendran Balakrishnan <jp...@personaltube.com>.
Got it!
Many thanks for the speedy help.

Cheers,
Jeyendran

On 04/03/2012 03:25 PM, Jeyendran Balakrishnan wrote:
> I am trying to find links for the trained openNLP models (English only
> for
> now) for all the components like tokenization, sentence detection, pos
> tagger, chunker, name finder, etc, that I can use without having to
> train on my own training examples, but I am not able to find the
> links. Would appreciate any pointers.

Have a look at the models section on our download page:
http://opennlp.apache.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi

Jörn

Re: Link for trained models?

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.