Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Clemens Orthacker <cl...@iaik.tugraz.at> on 2006/11/14 13:17:17 UTC

[axis2] unused import causes build failure

Hi,

In org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.WrapTests, com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.Response is
imported though never used. With my configuration (axis2-svn, Linux,
maven1.1beta3 with some libraries installed manually) this causes a compile
error. Probably you should remove this.

regards,
Clemens

--
Clemens Orthacker  IAIK, Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Re: [axis2] unused import causes build failure

Posted by Jeff Barrett <ba...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi All,

Sorry about that.  I've removed that import in revision 474879.

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com

Clemens Orthacker <cl...@iaik.tugraz.at>
11/14/2006 06:17 AM
Please respond to