Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/14 18:26:41 UTC

Re: [M2] site.xml schema

Brett Porter wrote:

> It will be available in the final version of the site plugin (2.0).

I can't find it in SVN for the site plugin.  Should I be looking somehwere
else?

Re: [M2] site.xml schema

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Dave Syer wrote:

> dennisl-2 wrote:
>> It's actually in the doxia-decoration-model module in doxia. The actual
>> schema file will be generated using modello.
>>

> That's useful, in that I can sort of read it and see what might be going on.
> So when you say "will be generated", do you mean that there is a .xsd (or
> one can be generated) somehere?

The modello software [1] will read a .mdo file and transform that file
into a multitude of different formats. Each transformation is handled by
a modello-plugin, which is not the same as a Maven plugin. One of those
plugins outputs .xsd files.

There are however a few issues[2] that needs to be solved in modello so
that it can transform everything that is in the doxia-decoration-model.

[1] http://modello.codehaus.org/
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MODELLO

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [M2] site.xml schema

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Re: [M2] site.xml schema

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Dave Syer wrote:

> Brett Porter wrote:
>> It will be available in the final version of the site plugin (2.0).
>>

> I can't find it in SVN for the site plugin.  Should I be looking somehwere
> else?

It's actually in the doxia-decoration-model module in doxia. The actual
schema file will be generated using modello. The modello source for the
decoration model is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/doxia/trunk/doxia-decoration-model/src/main/mdo/decoration.mdo?view=log

--
Dennis Lundberg