Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rajkumar Gupta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 21:34:12 UTC

Installing Cassandra on windows

Hi there,

I am trying to install Cassandra on windows.. I have downloaded the files
and when I try to connect to the cassandra through command prompt I get an
error:

 *java.net connection exception: Connection refused

*I have set the environment variables properly & pointed to my JDK
installation.

--

___________________________________

Rajkumar Gupta
Dihing 173,
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
India

Re: Installing Cassandra on windows

Posted by Nick Santini <ni...@kaseya.com>.
glad that helped, about the other issue i wont be able to assist you, im
using cassandra on C# with thrift directly, might be some missconfiguration
in your client

Nicolas Santini

Posted by Rajkumar Gupta <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Installing Cassandra on windows