Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by "Kapadia, Sujan" <su...@lmco.com> on 2005/05/04 17:44:32 UTC

PostMethod() - content not always being sent

Re: PostMethod() - content not always being sent

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Sujan,

It is trivial to verify what exactly gets sent across the wire by
turning on wire logging. I'd be quite surprised if HttpClient which is
known to work with many common HTTP servers and servlet engines failed
to work properly exclusively with your code.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/logging.html

Besides, next time you report a problem please mention the version of
HttpClient you are using.

Oleg