Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/08/15 21:50:16 UTC

Apache Xalan Report, August 2008 - correction

I accidentally forgot to include Dave Bertoni as a member of the Xalan PMC.
Appologies to Dave!

So here the last note I sent, with the only change being that I added Dave
to the list:

REPORT TO APACHE BOARD (AUGUST 2008)

Xalan-C
=======
Nothing to report.

Xalan-J
=======
Nothing to report.

LEGAL
======
The PMC has looked into the crypto policy. Brian
Minchau raised the issue on the xalan-dev mailing list.
All of the PMC members have stated on
the xalan-dev mailing list that
they are unaware of any cryptographic code in
source or in binary in the Xalan project.

RESIGNATION
===========
I also regret to announce that Dmitry Hayes has
resigned his position as a member of the Xalan PMC
leaving the PMC members as:
   Henry Zongaro
   Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
   Christine Li