Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2002/11/16 15:11:04 UTC

0.2 released, maintenance branch created

Hi,

Final 0.2 release is at
http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/forrest/releases/0.2/

(we really need a better home..)

I created a FORREST_02_BRANCH for 0.2 bugfixes.
That's 'cvs update -r FORREST_02_BRANCH' for those not familiar with
branches.

Running './build.sh release-dist' generates zip and .tar.gz source and
binary distributions.  I learned the hard way why zip is no good on Unix
:)

--Jeff

Re: 0.2 released, maintenance branch created

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Jeff Turner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Final 0.2 release is at
> http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/forrest/releases/0.2/

Yiipie! :-D

> (we really need a better home..)

There was a draft about where to put distros for easy mirroring on
infrastructure@apache.org, but I didn't follow well...

> I created a FORREST_02_BRANCH for 0.2 bugfixes.
> That's 'cvs update -r FORREST_02_BRANCH' for those not familiar with
> branches.
>
> Running './build.sh release-dist' generates zip and .tar.gz source and
> binary distributions.  I learned the hard way why zip is no good on Unix
> :)

You were smarter than me, I actually did a release of Centipede that
way! :-(

Good work Jeff! :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -