Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Arvind Gupta <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/21 07:56:08 UTC

Roller Installation

Hi
     I am trying to install roller(4.01) on ubuntu 9.04.  As soon as I
deploy roller I am getting this error

Unexpected Exception  Status Code 500  Message javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Roller Weblogger has not been bootstrapped
yet  Type
 Exception Roller has encountered and logged an unexpected exception.
can you tell me what may have caused this error?

Thanks
arvind

Roller on Resin and Apache

Posted by "Neralla, Abhishek" <Ab...@aetn.com>.
Hello,

I have installed Roller 4.0.1 on Resin app server and Apache webserver.
Roller created tables upon first access. I was able to create a new
account and log in. However, upon creating a Blog, when I access the URL
of the blog, I am getting a 404. Please advise.

Thanks a bunch!
- Abhishek.

Re: Roller Installation

Posted by Arvind Gupta <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi
    Now I am getting  this error
Unexpected Exception Status Code 500  Message An exception occurred
processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 31 28: } else { 29: // dispatch to
setup page 30: RequestDispatcher setuppage =
request.getRequestDispatcher("/roller-ui/setup.rol"); 31:
setuppage.forward(request, response); 32: } 33: 34: %> Stacktrace:  Type
 Exception Roller has encountered and logged an unexpected exception.
Please help me fix it up.

-regards
arvind

RE: Roller Installation