Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/21 12:05:39 UTC

T5: send custom form post data

Hi,

I need to be able to construct a custom Form (method post) after a
successful form submission in tapestry ( preferrably in onSuccess() ).
The target (action) is not tapestry, and I need to turn on encryption.
There also need to be a number of hidden input fields with some values in.
Where can the Tapestry-API help me here?

Actually what I am trying to do is redirect to paypal which needs some
data in order to se that it is "my" account that should be involved in
the payment.

--
/ted

Re: T5: send custom form post data

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
So, the ultimate form posting has to come from the client, or is this
a server-to-server kind of thing?  If the latter, wouldn't HttpClient
be useful for performing the communication?

On 2/21/07, Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to be able to construct a custom Form (method post) after a
> successful form submission in tapestry ( preferrably in onSuccess() ).
> The target (action) is not tapestry, and I need to turn on encryption.
> There also need to be a number of hidden input fields with some values in.
> Where can the Tapestry-API help me here?
>
> Actually what I am trying to do is redirect to paypal which needs some
> data in order to se that it is "my" account that should be involved in
> the payment.
>
> --
> /ted

Howard M. Lewis Ship