Posted to jobs@airflow.apache.org by GitBox <gi...@apache.org> on 2023/12/30 17:30:35 UTC

[GH] (airflow): Workflow run "Build images for Speed up autocompletion of Breeze by simplifying provider state https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/36499 " is working again!

The GitHub Actions job "Build images for Speed up autocompletion of Breeze by simplifying provider state https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/36499
" on airflow.git has succeeded.
Run started by GitHub user potiuk (triggered by potiuk).

Head commit for run:
7626ab12061ce33efd64f38abdd41c865de3c27c / Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>
Speed up autocompletion of Breeze by simplifying provider state

Some recent changes, adding removed and suspended state for breeze
caused significant slow-down of autocompletion retrieval - as it
turned out, because we loaded and parsed all provider yaml files
during auto-completion - in order to determine list of providers
available for some commands.

We already planned to replace the several states (suspended,
not-ready, removed) with a single state field - by doing it and
addding the field to pre-commit generated "provider_dependencies.json"
we could switch to parsing the single provider_dependencies.json
file and retrieve provider list from there following the state stored
in that json file.

This also simplifies state management following the recently
added state diagram by following the same state lifecycle:

"not-ready" -> "ready" -> "suspended" -> "removed"

Report URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/actions/runs/7365432123

With regards,
GitHub Actions via GitBox