Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/11 05:30:02 UTC

Demo / Skins / CommandButton

I just downloaded the trinidad demo
(trinidad-demo-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.war).  When I run the demo program
and look at the skins demo, the buttons for purple and beach skin styles
are not being changed.  They remain the stock browser styled buttons.

When I downloaded the july demo
(adf-faces-demo-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.war), these buttons were being
changed to graphics.

Should this work with the current demo?

I'm using Firefox 2.0 / Windows XP / Tomcat 5.5.x.

Thanks,
Chris....

Re: Demo / Skins / CommandButton

Posted by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adam for the blog.  Hopefully, Safari will incorporate that
change sooner rather than later.  And eventually most of my users will
have "upgraded" :) to a newer version.

Thanks again for the link,
Chris....

Re: Re: Demo / Skins / CommandButton

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com>.
Jeanne,

Re: converting ADF -> Trinidad problem: javascriptDetector not found??

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Whoa, *no idea*.  Definitely isn't a Trinidad thing.  Maybe
this comes from the MyFaces side of things?

-- Adam

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Hi Chris,