Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vromero <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 14:33:32 UTC

Download 5.9.1

Hello activemq users,

I can't find 5.9.1 neither in
http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/apache-activemq/ or in the current
mirrors. Any idea where I can get it?

Thanks

Re: Download 5.9.1

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
The archiving mechanism changed a year or so ago. The release process
also changed actually.
Releases 5.9.1 and later are actually archived here [1]. There are, of
course, non-authoritative copies in maven central.

I hope this helps,
Hadrian

[1] http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/

Re: Download 5.9.1